Baby Vokal (Dylan Tyler) News

Welcome to the latest news on the next baby Vokal - now known as Dylan Tyler Vokal!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Contact

We are in room 336 at Methodist hospital, phone number: 952-993-5552.

Jan's downing her second plate of toast. She's liking the white bread. No official dinner yet.

The baby is hiding and the poor nurse has been looking for the heartbeat for 10 minutes!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    1 hand typing w/ kate, please let me know if i can do anything for you. pick up cayden or whatever you need, bag for jan, or some good food! Hope to hear good news soon. call if you need anything, we are very familiar w/ the hospital at this point.amanda

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jan,
    We were so shocked to get the email. Love the idea of a Blog!!

    Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. Please let us know if we can do anything, Ame also said she can help with Cayden as can the rest of us.

    Not sure if you contacted church but I will give them a call. The power of prayer really works! Keep the faith and hang-in there!

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jan: I am Kristen Gendreau's mother-in-law. I met you when you took pictures of Matthew and Cayden took a nap. Talked with Kris last night and told me about your problems. I just wanted you to know I will keep you and your baby in my prayers. With God all things are possible, Christ healed the sick when He was here on earth and He is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. He is no respecter of persons so you are in good hands. Trust and believe. God Bless You and Your Child of God. Sandra Johnson, Walhalla, ND

     

Post a Comment

<< Home