Sleep?
Since they have to monitor the baby’s heartbeat constantly we were wondering if Jan would get any sleep at all. It sounds like they are going to re-evaluate this evening before bedtime. Hopefully they will say that they can only check every ½ our or hour. That way Jan can get some sleep.
She cleaned up her plate at dinner time so her appetite is good.
I’m headed home soon to pick up Cayden and bring him home to sleep in his own bed today. Poor guy :(
She cleaned up her plate at dinner time so her appetite is good.
I’m headed home soon to pick up Cayden and bring him home to sleep in his own bed today. Poor guy :(
5 Comments:
At 10:01 PM,
Anonymous said…
What do you mean, poor guy? He had a blast with Aunt Shelly and Uncle Wiley today! He was in heaven playing with Dalton's toys - without having to share with Dalton!! Too bad his father doesn't appreciate us!! :-)
At 10:50 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Jan
It's aunt fuss
I hope you are getting some rest. We are all thinking of you and will keep you up to date from here.
Blake has class tonight, and I just got home from Nan's. I will be here until the 21st. My official day of being at school is the 24th. I have 50 boxes to unpack and get ready. Our school is under renovation and won't be open until a couple of days before the 24th
good excuse to drag my summer out to the fullest extent. I am going to try and have lunch with Pat mulcahay before school starts.
I also just finished an 8 week pottery class. It was fun working with the wheel and the clay again.
Take Care of yourself and we'll keep in touch. We all love you
aunt fuss
At 11:02 PM,
Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh Jan........
I'm so sorry to hear about the critical news today. It sounds like you are in good hands. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you guys out....Take Cayden for you, stop by the house for anything, take over construction - J/K! I am praying for you & the baby. My hope is that you can get some rest tonight.
I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you.
I'll call you in the morning.
Love,
Leslie M.
At 8:44 AM,
Anonymous said…
HI Jan--
Glad Chris sent an update--we had no idea you were in the hospital. Sorry to hear you are there, but glad to hear your updates have been good. Also glad to hear they are feeding you! We are sending our good thoughts and prayers to you and baby. I know you are in good hands there! Are you up for visitors? Hopefully you won't have to be there next week, but if you are we could come up and babysit Cayden, help with the house project, or bring you Dairy Queen every day!! We'll call soon!
Take it easy--
Love,
Matt, Erika & Kyan
At 11:36 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Jan & Chris
Just want to let you know we are praying for you. Thanks for the blog so we know what's going on.
Love, Aunt Chris & Uncle Mike
Post a Comment
<< Home