Saturday, August 12th
I received some beautiful flowers today! The room smells so nice. The nurses keep walking in and saying “mmmm…it smells good in here”. The flowers are all sitting on the window sill and are bright and very nice to see. THANK YOU!
Amanda and baby Kate visited this morning. They came in with fresh flowers and a peach from the Farmer’s Market! It was so fun to sit and chat and hold Kate. Fun visit.
Sarah Ryman stopped in for a visit while Chris was here this afternoon. Her brother is on the 6th floor of the hospital right now, and she heard we were here. It was fun to see her.
Chris came at 2:00 and we had a date tonight. Dinner together and lots of house discussions. We called and bought our new washer and dryer for the new laundry room (the ones we bought a year ago are for sale!!! Let us know if you’re interested). He showed me pictures of all of the house progress from yesterday and today. We looked at fireplaces, countertop stuff, shakes for the outside, and we set in stone our layout for the laundry room because that was pending. He updated the house blog and otherwise we just relaxed for a little while together. I miss him. I miss my boys.
Didn’t see Cayden today, but they will hopefully come down tomorrow evening. He and Dad are going to hang out tomorrow and have some fun together. I’m excited for them.
No real updates for today on my status except for there haven’t been any more problems…just regulating and stabilizing. No news is good news I guess would be the motto for today.
Thank you all for the uplifting phone calls. I love to hear your voices!
More tomorrow.
Love, Jan
Amanda and baby Kate visited this morning. They came in with fresh flowers and a peach from the Farmer’s Market! It was so fun to sit and chat and hold Kate. Fun visit.
Sarah Ryman stopped in for a visit while Chris was here this afternoon. Her brother is on the 6th floor of the hospital right now, and she heard we were here. It was fun to see her.
Chris came at 2:00 and we had a date tonight. Dinner together and lots of house discussions. We called and bought our new washer and dryer for the new laundry room (the ones we bought a year ago are for sale!!! Let us know if you’re interested). He showed me pictures of all of the house progress from yesterday and today. We looked at fireplaces, countertop stuff, shakes for the outside, and we set in stone our layout for the laundry room because that was pending. He updated the house blog and otherwise we just relaxed for a little while together. I miss him. I miss my boys.
Didn’t see Cayden today, but they will hopefully come down tomorrow evening. He and Dad are going to hang out tomorrow and have some fun together. I’m excited for them.
No real updates for today on my status except for there haven’t been any more problems…just regulating and stabilizing. No news is good news I guess would be the motto for today.
Thank you all for the uplifting phone calls. I love to hear your voices!
More tomorrow.
Love, Jan
2 Comments:
At 12:56 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Jan,
Just wanted to let you know we're thinking of you and hoping things go well for you and your baby. It sounds like you've got a lot of support from family and friends. We're here too if you need us, or if you need me to watch Cayden for a day or more. Hang in there! (That goes for the baby too!)
Terrie
At 5:35 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hope you get to see your boys soon! Good to see you yesterday, hope to see you again soon, maybe one day this week since we are home! Will have to go over and see the progress on the house soon too. Can't wait! Amanda
Post a Comment
<< Home