Good News!
Dylan didn't have a feeding tube in this morning when we got here. He has been eating from a bottle all night. That's good because now he can eat as much as he wants. When he was eating from the tube he had a set amount that he got every time. Hopefully that means he will start to bounce back strong soon.
The unfortunate thing was they had to move his I.V. and they couldn't get it to work in his other hand so now it's in his head. It's not quite as bad seeing it as I thought - there is just a bunch of tape up there holding it. I still feel bad for the little guy. The good part is that now his hand are free to move around and explore.
When he starts taking on full meals consistently then he can come off of the I.V.
The unfortunate thing was they had to move his I.V. and they couldn't get it to work in his other hand so now it's in his head. It's not quite as bad seeing it as I thought - there is just a bunch of tape up there holding it. I still feel bad for the little guy. The good part is that now his hand are free to move around and explore.
When he starts taking on full meals consistently then he can come off of the I.V.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home