Baby Vokal (Dylan Tyler) News

Welcome to the latest news on the next baby Vokal - now known as Dylan Tyler Vokal!

Friday, October 27, 2006

First Photos of Dylan!

Click the image to enlarge it.


4 Comments:

  • At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great pictures! (I think your web site just set back Genmills productivity by a day! Everyone is glued to the site)

    Congratulations guys! It's really great news.

    Jim

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations Chris & Jan! He looks great! (He's almost as big as my girls full-term!!) Good job Jan!
    Caden is going to love having a brother to play with.
    Love, Leslie M.
    PS- Yeah Jan, you are out of recliner jail!!

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Mommy and Daddy!

    I just saw the pictures of my new baby brother, Dylan. I am excited to pet Dylan.

    I love you and miss you all.
    Love, Cayden

     
  • At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations Vokals! Glad to hear all is going smoothly. We can't wait to hug all of you. We have a brother combo that's willing to form wrestling tag-teams so bulk up Dylan... the Vos boys are waiting. Our best to Jan, too. P.S. We actually went the technology route this time Chris.
    Love you,
    Emily Vos and gang

     

Post a Comment

<< Home