Week 33!!
Well, we're breathing a sigh of relief because we have made it past 32 weeks! Now it's just push through to the end (have to make it to 37).
My doctor's appt this week was uneventful. Which is a good thing! Everything is going as planned and she keeps telling me not to change anything.
My Mom came and stayed this passed weekend from Thursday until Tuesday night. It was really hard to see her go. I feel like I'm almost out of my sad funk today...I always go through some time when I'm just bummed that I'm not closer to my family. I keep trying to convince them that Minnesota is a great place to live. She helped so much this weekend and just had a great time with Cayden. She cleaned pretty much this whole house and wow did that feel good. I guess I didn't realize how much of a mess we were living in. I told her it was just mind over matter and I was choosing not to see it because it wouldn't have done me any good to. She also gave me a pedicure, did grocery shopping, and laundry. No wonder I miss her!! :) hahahaha We will see her again once the baby is born, so I'm looking forward to that.
The fall colors are sure changing outside my bedroom window. Our neighbors have a beautiful Maple in their background that is turning really red right now. Just gorgeous. I love fall here.
Well, that's my update for today.
Thank you everyone for your love and support.
Jan and the boys
My doctor's appt this week was uneventful. Which is a good thing! Everything is going as planned and she keeps telling me not to change anything.
My Mom came and stayed this passed weekend from Thursday until Tuesday night. It was really hard to see her go. I feel like I'm almost out of my sad funk today...I always go through some time when I'm just bummed that I'm not closer to my family. I keep trying to convince them that Minnesota is a great place to live. She helped so much this weekend and just had a great time with Cayden. She cleaned pretty much this whole house and wow did that feel good. I guess I didn't realize how much of a mess we were living in. I told her it was just mind over matter and I was choosing not to see it because it wouldn't have done me any good to. She also gave me a pedicure, did grocery shopping, and laundry. No wonder I miss her!! :) hahahaha We will see her again once the baby is born, so I'm looking forward to that.
The fall colors are sure changing outside my bedroom window. Our neighbors have a beautiful Maple in their background that is turning really red right now. Just gorgeous. I love fall here.
Well, that's my update for today.
Thank you everyone for your love and support.
Jan and the boys
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home