Excitement?
We had another little episode last night. Of course Jan and I didn’t go to bed until midnight and at 2 am she woke up with some bleeding again. We called the doctor’s office and they said to lie down and call back with a report in an hour. If we didn’t have any more issue she said we could come in to the clinic in the morning.
We’ll nothing happened in the next hour so when we called back they said that we didn’t have to come in at all in the morning. The whole time there was a lot of movement by the baby so we weren’t too worried. Unfortunately, we still didn't get a lot of sleep... :(
This morning we were still wondering if we should go in, so we called again. The nurse that Jan talked to said that we would be fine not coming in. Now she is suppose to lay down more then she was before and take it easy.
So – we are “good for a minute”.
We’ll nothing happened in the next hour so when we called back they said that we didn’t have to come in at all in the morning. The whole time there was a lot of movement by the baby so we weren’t too worried. Unfortunately, we still didn't get a lot of sleep... :(
This morning we were still wondering if we should go in, so we called again. The nurse that Jan talked to said that we would be fine not coming in. Now she is suppose to lay down more then she was before and take it easy.
So – we are “good for a minute”.
2 Comments:
At 12:15 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hi, not sure if my last comment worked or not, I am kind of clueless!
I am glad you are still pregnant-wow! Sorry about the bleeding, I know that can be so scary! Hang in there, take it moment by moment!
I will keep you in my thoughts!
Nurse Theresa
At 2:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Jan, We continue to pray for you and the baby. I hope that you continue to be pregnant a few more weeks. You are such a good patient!!! Love, Elissa
Post a Comment
<< Home