Hi Jan! It's Theresa, one of the many nurses from Methodist. I have been checking out your web page but have never posted a comment. Glad to hear you are still pregnant and things look good! Hope all continues to go well, I am thinking of you!
Hi! I have been wondering about that Davis baby since the visit a few weeks ago. Nora- what a beautiful name. I love it. Congrats Shelly, Wiley, Tommy, Amanda & Dalton!
And congrats to you for making it 28 weeks! Whoohoo! Only 4 more weeks to go for the next milestone. Keep on taking it easy and let us know if we can do anything from a distance.
2 Comments:
At 11:11 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Jan! It's Theresa, one of the many nurses from Methodist. I have been checking out your web page but have never posted a comment. Glad to hear you are still pregnant and things look good! Hope all continues to go well, I am thinking of you!
At 3:27 PM,
Tricia said…
Hi! I have been wondering about that Davis baby since the visit a few weeks ago. Nora- what a beautiful name. I love it. Congrats Shelly, Wiley, Tommy, Amanda & Dalton!
And congrats to you for making it 28 weeks! Whoohoo! Only 4 more weeks to go for the next milestone. Keep on taking it easy and let us know if we can do anything from a distance.
Post a Comment
<< Home