Baby Vokal (Dylan Tyler) News

Welcome to the latest news on the next baby Vokal - now known as Dylan Tyler Vokal!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Slumber Party

Saturday...Cayden slept in this morning, so we got to too! I was so glad because Chris really needed some rest.

After we had breakfast, Chris got us all packed up, and we came over to Shelly and Wiley's house for the weekend. We figured it would be nice to not set Cayden up to fail at our house all weekend. I have layed on the couch in the nice recliner all day long (wow, what a nice change from the bed), and Cayden has enjoyed his freedom to roam (unlike the house where he's confined to our bedroom and his bedroom). I had awesome meals for lunch and dinner (including some of Wiley's bday cake from yesterday), and Chris has been able to enjoy Saturday as it should be instead of slaving all day.

We will stay for a slumber party tonight and probably head home tomorrow evening because we will need to get Cayden all ready for his first day of "school" with cousin Dalton (daycare) on Monday.

The other thing I did today was work on getting the volunteer calendar up and running. I hope to have it done tomorrow!!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I'm sure enjoying time with the boys...and seeing a smile on Cayden's face.

Love to you all!

Jan

1 Comments:

  • At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey everyone,
    Sounds like you all are having a great slumber party! I am the only one awake around here, Caddis thought it would be fun to start whining about 545 this am, I was ready to strangle him... We have been busy here in sheridan all weekend. TEnnyson had a very nice shower yesterday. I met mom and gma at the cottonwood kitchen yesterday morning and then we had a little snack at the Java Moon. I dropped them off at the party and I had to go to the powderhorn for a meeting with the Jackass. I am confident that our wedding will turn out great but I will say that they have been difficult to work with. WE have to Reverend Jones this morning before we head back south. HAve fun with gma, I am sure that she will probably make you some fresh sticky buns (you punk). I love you and I will talk to you soon. T

     

Post a Comment

<< Home