First night home
Everyone’s home. But it’s been a really tough night for Cayden. We got home late (as far as nap is concerned) from the hospital and he was throwing a huge fit about taking a nap. He seemed like he just wanted to be by mom. I think he’s afraid that she will leave for a stint again. He was also a little concerned that that house had changed so much since he left. I just have this feeling that all the change is causing some stress.
When we had dinner (in the bedroom with mom) he threw his BBQ sandwich on the floor and he almost never throws food on the floor. Once I got that cleaned up I came back in the room and he had cherry juice all over his shirt and the bed by Jan. Jan felt really bad – like every time I left the room I had more work to do when I got back. I think it’s tough for her to have to sit and watch me do everything while she feels good. No matter how good is sounds, it’s tough to watch the one we love wait on us all day.
I did put Jan to work when she got home. I gave her all the clothes I washed and she folded them on the bed for me.
Eventually we will hopefully get into a little better routine as the days pass because it seems insurmountable right now. As the house is a little more livable we will be able to let Cayden get around and play more too – so that will hopefully help.
Tomorrow Cayden is headed to a friends house to play while I go to work.
Jan is feeling pretty good despite not having the fancy bed. We are trying to get her command center set up, but it’s not as easy without that awesome table they had and the hospital that slides over the bed.
I’m going to bed now.
When we had dinner (in the bedroom with mom) he threw his BBQ sandwich on the floor and he almost never throws food on the floor. Once I got that cleaned up I came back in the room and he had cherry juice all over his shirt and the bed by Jan. Jan felt really bad – like every time I left the room I had more work to do when I got back. I think it’s tough for her to have to sit and watch me do everything while she feels good. No matter how good is sounds, it’s tough to watch the one we love wait on us all day.
I did put Jan to work when she got home. I gave her all the clothes I washed and she folded them on the bed for me.
Eventually we will hopefully get into a little better routine as the days pass because it seems insurmountable right now. As the house is a little more livable we will be able to let Cayden get around and play more too – so that will hopefully help.
Tomorrow Cayden is headed to a friends house to play while I go to work.
Jan is feeling pretty good despite not having the fancy bed. We are trying to get her command center set up, but it’s not as easy without that awesome table they had and the hospital that slides over the bed.
I’m going to bed now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home