Coming Home!!
My dad posted more pictures from the weekend with Abuelo and Madrina in the gallery from yesterday (see link in yesterday’s post). He added photos to the end of the gallery so you’ll have to jump half way through.
Jan and Cayden come home today!! Yeah! My family will be back together.
I have the sheets in the wash so they will smell nice for Jan. She is used to getting her bed changed everyday now – I don’t think I can keep up with that. I’m heading down to the hospital today around lunch and we are going to meet my dad and Cayden for lunch there – then we all leave together. I will bring them home and put Cayden down for a nap and get Jan settled in. Then it’s back to work for me.
I’m excited to end my long distance relationship with Jan. I feel like we are just graduating from college again when she lived in the cities and I was still in
1 Comments:
At 10:03 AM,
Anonymous said…
Yeah!!!! So glad you're getting to go home and getting to see Cayden today too! I would love to bring dinner over for you all some night, especially since you're without a kitchen! :) I'm sure after all of the hospital food, you would probably enjoy a home cooked meal! Pick a date, and we'll bring the food!
Take care,
J. Empson
Post a Comment
<< Home