Postponed
Looks like we won’t get to meet the specialist until tomorrow at the earliest. And our level 2 ultrasound is scheduled for tomorrow – but we haven’t heard a time yet. We are assuming Jan will have to stay here until we are done meeting with them, getting test results, and discussing how we proceeded.
3 Comments:
At 5:21 PM,
Tricia said…
Oh boy, we both get ultrasounds tomorrow! I'm a bit jealous that you get to wear the sexy stockings... oh well.
Good luck... wishing for good news to send you home. But it must be pretty nice to lay back and let the nurses wait on you. Chris- you'd better hire an in-home nurse to get Jan meals and snacks and ice cream.
I'll let you get back to your granny exercises.
-Tricia
At 5:59 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi, Anything good happn on Oprah today? Good news is that the vikings play the raiders on monday night football, do you get espn though? Talk to you later, Love you, T
At 7:46 PM,
Anonymous said…
hi there, I have some great titles of books, some from my book club. Are you reading Jan? I know that tv can only last so long.---Elissa
Post a Comment
<< Home