Happy Toes!
I've just been pampered! My dear friend, Kristen, came for a visit this afternoon and gave me a pedicure.
Now, if you would have seen my toes prior to the treatment you would really feel for her. :)
We had fun visiting too. Sounds like I get to go home on Thursday! Wahoo! and hopefully I will be good there for the next 10-12 weeks.
I like my new Dr a lot, Dr Pratt...she really knows her stuff.
More later!
Jan
Now, if you would have seen my toes prior to the treatment you would really feel for her. :)
We had fun visiting too. Sounds like I get to go home on Thursday! Wahoo! and hopefully I will be good there for the next 10-12 weeks.
I like my new Dr a lot, Dr Pratt...she really knows her stuff.
More later!
Jan
6 Comments:
At 5:41 PM,
Anonymous said…
We are so happy to hear the positive news regarding the baby! I know it will still be very hard to be on bed rest, but hopefully you'll look back on it as a small little bump in the road! You were supposed to tell the Dr. to call me and tell me the sex of the baby :) Jan, I'll have to send you some DVDs to keep you entertained! We are heading out to Red Rocks for Journey/Def Leppard concert. You gotta love 80s rock (or at least love Red Rocks)! We'll call soon. Love, Kelly and crew
At 5:57 PM,
Anonymous said…
Dude, I am glad that you are going to get to go home for bed rest. It is going to be so hard to stay in your room while the guys are out working on your new place, actually it shouldnt be too hard as you spent most of your childhood in your room because you were always pestering me and plus because mom always knew it was your fault anyway...he he.
Talk to you soon, Love you, T
At 8:05 PM,
Anonymous said…
Jan,
Great news. We will see you this Friday. Excited to see those sexy toes.
Jason, Will and Kaleb. Elissa too.
At 10:45 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Jan,
So sorry to hear about all of your complications but it sounds like things are on the upswing now and it will be so nice for you to be home!! We were out of town and didn't read our e-mail until last night - hence this delayed response!! We talked to Chris tonight and had a tour of your new mansion - it looks amazing!! We also let Chris know to please call us for anything - we mean it!!!! We will talk to you soon ...take good care...Love The Hausers
At 11:36 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hopefully you are getting some rest right now. I just have to say...you are one strong gal! I just caught up on the blogs, and I am SO sorry to hear that you won't be at T's wedding. I can only imagine how sad that makes you. You will be there in spirit!! I, of course, selfishly will miss you. And...Cayden will love daycare. I have been taking Brice for just over a year for a couple hours in the morning. He LOVES it. He has learned so much, and it is so good for them. Every bit of this will make Cayden such a strong little boy. There is no doubt he knows exactly how much you love him and are there for him, even if you aren't physically there as much as you are used to. You continue to be in our thoughts and prayers!
We miss and love you!
Marcy :)
At 9:20 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Jan.
It's Jill Wolf in Cody. Just found out last night about you being in the hospital. Just finished reading the Vokal News. Sounds like your in good hands, have a positive outlook and all is going well. Know you'll be in my thoughts and prayers daily. Hi to Chris and a hug to Cayden. Your blessed with great guys and they will handle all of this well. Hugs to you too!
Jill
Post a Comment
<< Home