Baby Vokal (Dylan Tyler) News

Welcome to the latest news on the next baby Vokal - now known as Dylan Tyler Vokal!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ultrasound this morning

Well, we're on the schedule! We meet with the perinatal Dr, Dr Pratt, at 11:15 this morning and we have an ultrasound scheduled. I'm anxious to hear what she has to say.

I actually slept all night last night, it was nice to wake up and see the sun coming up!

Hopefully by this afternoon we will have more direction.

More later!

Jan

2 Comments:

  • At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good morning! So glad you get the ultrasound and meet with the dr. today! The more you knowledge you have, the better you'll feel I'm sure. It's always the unknown and waiting that sucks the most!! I'm sure Cayden is having a blast with Abuello. Little ones are so resilient--I'll bet he thinks he is on his own vacation for a week--relaxing with Paco! My mom and sisters Tera & Andrea send their best to you and baby--they are all thinking of you. Kyan and I thought about coming up to the hospital to visit you today--but I'll give you a call first. We'll wait until you meet with the Dr.--maybe you'll get to go home today even!
    In the mean time--i'm jealous you can catch up on the VH1 shows while you have access to cable:)
    -erika

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like you had a great sleep, and are ready for the big ultrasound today! Prayers out to you and baby for healthy news. Hope to see you soon, am keeping up with the blogs to see when you are home. Erika and I are anxious to plan a "lunchtime bed picnic" with you when you are out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home