Baby Vokal (Dylan Tyler) News

Welcome to the latest news on the next baby Vokal - now known as Dylan Tyler Vokal!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Coming Home II

Well, I get to go home! It's hard to believe I've already made it through 1 week of bedrest! Wahoo! My care here has been great. I've met some really neat people too. Nice hospital.

We plan to settle in to our "new" lifestyle. Could be interesting with the construction, but there's no doubt in my mind that it's doable and will be so worth it on many levels. Just keeping a sense of humor about it will be key...the reality is we're pretty much camping in our house!! HA!

I'm just excited to be home with my boys. :)

Our friends Matt, Erika, and their new baby boy, Kyan came and visited yesterday afternoon. That Kyan is changing so much...he's so cute. It was nice to have the company. Thanks to all of my visitors while I was here...you guys brought much joy during your visits.

One of my first things to do when I get home is to put together a volunteer schedule. So many of you have been offering help/meals/visits. I think it would be much easier if you had some sort of idea of when we would need it all!! So, I will keep you all posted on that. THANK YOU and stay tuned! ;)

Well, I best sign off and get ready for my chauffeur to come.

Love to you all!

Jan

2 Comments:

  • At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi!

    I hope you made it home and are getting comfortable - and all of your hug's in! Welcome home!

    Carla

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Chris and Jan,
    Glen told me about your scare. I've been following the updates and I'm so glad to see that things are going well so far. We know first hand what bedrest and frequent doctor visits are like! I want you to know that I am making frequent visits to Methodist for appts. with this pregnancy also and I would love some company! If Chris is not able to go to any of the appts please let me know and I'd be glad to drive you. My next appt is Aug 23rd in the morning and then pretty much every Tuesday morning in September I'll be going too. Also, please put us on the schedule for a meal delivery. Take care and we are thinking of all of you.

    Katie Carlson

     

Post a Comment

<< Home