State Fair
Chris took the day off yesterday and he and Cayden along with Dad, Josephine, and Josephine's parents, Ned and Eileen, went to the Minnesota State Fair. They had fun, but were pooped when they got home. Cayden had his fair share of fair food and goodies. At the end of the day he just crushed a corn dog. Chris said he was glad he got the stick away from him before he ate that too! :)
I've been hanging out here at home. I love my recliner that I have now...it's such a nice way to break up the day...and it's easier on the back too. I'm still feeling good. A little stiff and sore at times, but for the most part I'm great.
Dad came and spent the day with me today. He helped around the house. Got a bunch of sweeping and vacuuming done where the construction is ready for drywall. He also went out and got us lunch at Panera Bread, so that was a nice treat. (Panera is my favorite...I swear I could eat there every day). Jo came a little later this afternoon and she made dinner for us tonight. It was really good. They have gone back to her parents' for the night. Cayden cratered from a hard day of playing at school, and I think Chris is ready to hit the hay too.
Had a good day.
Love to you all!
Jan
I've been hanging out here at home. I love my recliner that I have now...it's such a nice way to break up the day...and it's easier on the back too. I'm still feeling good. A little stiff and sore at times, but for the most part I'm great.
Dad came and spent the day with me today. He helped around the house. Got a bunch of sweeping and vacuuming done where the construction is ready for drywall. He also went out and got us lunch at Panera Bread, so that was a nice treat. (Panera is my favorite...I swear I could eat there every day). Jo came a little later this afternoon and she made dinner for us tonight. It was really good. They have gone back to her parents' for the night. Cayden cratered from a hard day of playing at school, and I think Chris is ready to hit the hay too.
Had a good day.
Love to you all!
Jan
1 Comments:
At 6:19 AM,
Anonymous said…
Jan,
So glad you got the recliner. I'm sure that does give you a nice change and a different angle. The fair sounded like a fun day for all! Did you enjoy your special cookies? I still can just picture Cayden in his orange apron from Home Depot! Funny.
Love you, Jan!
MOM
Post a Comment
<< Home