Baby Vokal (Dylan Tyler) News

Welcome to the latest news on the next baby Vokal - now known as Dylan Tyler Vokal!

Friday, October 27, 2006

More Info:

The c-section went great and the best news was that Jan’s placenta was not attached to the uterus (accrete) so there was no complications at all. She is now sitting here trying to recover from the spinal block so she can go visit Dylan in the nursery. The numbness is starting wear off so her incision is starting to hurt.

Dylan is hanging out in the level 2 nursery getting extra oxygen and staying warm so his lungs can fully develop. They don’t know how long he’ll be there but it sounds like it may be a week or so…hopefully he can go home with us Monday but I’m preparing myself just in case he can’t. Unfortunately, while he is in the nursery we can’t pick him up or hold him because is causes more stress for him. So far I have been rubbing his leg or putting my hand on his back. To help him feel like he is at home, I sang the MN Wild Anthem already.

We are very thankful that this journey is over and that everyone came out healthy and happy. We want to say thank you again to everyone’s for their love and support – it certainly made the trip easier. THANKS AGAIN!!

5 Comments:

  • At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting. I'm glad to hear everything went well. We can't wait to meet Dylan!

    Carla & Natalie Heckathorne

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats and lots of love, Woody, Lisa, Sam and Sofie!!

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Tricia said…

    Well good, you already introduced him properly by singing him the anthem. Keir and I are happy to hear it! ... it sounds like you both are doing relatively well. Congratulations! I love the name and it sounds like he's a healthy weight.

    We're so happy for you,
    Tricia & Keir

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations!!! Little Dylan is so sweet. Welcome to the boy crew again. They are a lot of fun.

    Jason and Elissa

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A brother for Caden! I'm so glad everyone is healthy!

    Big congrats!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home