Progress!!
Last night before Jan left the hospital they took out Dylan’s I.V.! He was getting enough fluids just by eating. He had a good night and this morning when Jan showed up, he was out of the glass box and in a “crib”. The cribs are just the little plastic things that you usually see babies in when they are first born. That means that he doesn’t need the glass box to keep him warm anymore! We are finally getting closer to him coming home.
He ate well today. Jan got to spend the day with him while I was watching the contractors install counter tops and work on plumbing and electrical. I got an opportunity to run down to the hospital around 5:30 and spend some time with Jan and Dylan. When he fell asleep nursing I got to finish feeding him from the bottle.
Now he gets to wear clothes too – he looks like a totally different baby all dressed up. Tomorrow morning I will take some more pictures of him and hopefully post them soon.
He ate well today. Jan got to spend the day with him while I was watching the contractors install counter tops and work on plumbing and electrical. I got an opportunity to run down to the hospital around 5:30 and spend some time with Jan and Dylan. When he fell asleep nursing I got to finish feeding him from the bottle.
Now he gets to wear clothes too – he looks like a totally different baby all dressed up. Tomorrow morning I will take some more pictures of him and hopefully post them soon.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home