Doing well at home
I know, I know, it’s been a long time since you’ve heard from us. We are all doing well at home. Cayden loves his new little brother and always asks if he can kiss him – I think the top of Dylan’s head is getting chapped from all the kisses! :)
Dylan heads into the Dr. office to see how he is doing tomorrow. Our big concern is if he is gaining enough weight. I have to believe he is since he eats quite a bit. Most nights we (by we I mean Jan) are getting enough sleep. Jan usually only has to get up once to feed him – after going to bed a little late of course. Although, last night was a hard one. All he wanted to do was eat, eat, eat….then he was fussy (because his head was getting stuffy). Finally around 5 am I thought of putting him in the swing. That worked for quite a while. We have to re-learn all our old tricks for an infant!
Dylan is rarely awake for long besides when he eats. He pretty much stores all his energy for eating…then crashes again (reminds me of myself on vacation).
Here are some more updated photos (click to enlarge):
Big brother Cayden shares his lizards:

Dylan heads into the Dr. office to see how he is doing tomorrow. Our big concern is if he is gaining enough weight. I have to believe he is since he eats quite a bit. Most nights we (by we I mean Jan) are getting enough sleep. Jan usually only has to get up once to feed him – after going to bed a little late of course. Although, last night was a hard one. All he wanted to do was eat, eat, eat….then he was fussy (because his head was getting stuffy). Finally around 5 am I thought of putting him in the swing. That worked for quite a while. We have to re-learn all our old tricks for an infant!
Dylan is rarely awake for long besides when he eats. He pretty much stores all his energy for eating…then crashes again (reminds me of myself on vacation).
Here are some more updated photos (click to enlarge):
Big brother Cayden shares his lizards:


3 Comments:
At 9:42 PM,
Anonymous said…
He's such a beautiful little boy, or should I say handsome! Can't wait to get over and see him. Didn't want to come too soon, but I'm getting antsy! Will give you a call to find out when is a good time to stop by. Randy is doing chemo this week so it probably won't be until next week.
Again, congrats to all of you, I'm so happy everything turned out, as we knew it would with all those prayers coming your way. Please let us know if you need anything.
Love the Jackson's
At 10:26 AM,
Anonymous said…
absolutely precious!
Maybe we can visit SAturday? We'll give a call this week-
Love,
The Esterbys
At 2:55 PM,
Tricia said…
Yep, he looks perfect to me! We've been thinking about you and checking and checking for your update. I bet you are pretty busy with the two little guys. We'll hopefully see you Dec. 9th?
-The Ashers
Post a Comment
<< Home