Baby Vokal (Dylan Tyler) News

Welcome to the latest news on the next baby Vokal - now known as Dylan Tyler Vokal!

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Starting the holiday week

Dylan did awesome at the Dr. office. His weight was up to 7 lbs 12 oz!! He is a happy healthy little guy. He is starting to develop a few more folds – which is a good sign. He was doing great at sleeping at night but all of a sudden he switched his days and nights. Fortunately, Jan had Rick and Josephine here to help with Cayden during the day so she could take cat naps. I just filled up with coffee at work to stay awake :)

Cayden is still doing a great job with Dylan. He periodically likes to check on him – usually asking where he is at in the morning and after he wakes up from nap.

Unfortunately, Dylan picked up a stuffy nose from somewhere. I feel really bad for the little guy when it so hard for him to breath. Hopefully it will go away soon.

Jan got some pictures of Cayden and Dylan for the announcement and Christmas card today. They turned out great!

Here are a few more pics…(click to enlarge)


Over-stimulated:

Jan's Boys:

Bathtime:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can not get over how cute Dylan is. He has the perfect little features. How fun! Hope you all are well and getting some sleep. Take care!

    Love,
    Marcy and the Boys! :)

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey!!! I can't wait to see Dylan! I just checked my e-mail today (November 29), but from what i've seen from your pictures he looks adorable!! Congratulations!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home